W Melbourne has now opened
W Hotels Worldwide, part of Marriott International, has opened the doors to Melbourne’s first luxury lifestyle hotel – W Melbourne.
In the heart of an eclectic dining and edgy fashion district with a 408 Flinders Lane address, W Melbourne brings to life Melbourne’s iconic laneway culture and emerging music scene.
- 294 stylish guest rooms and 29 suites featuring floor-to-ceiling windows with skyline views.
- 175 sqm Extreme Wow Suite is a modern take on the presidential suite, with expansive balcony and interactive music station.
- 4 distinct restaurants and bars:
- Lollo, under direction of Adam D’Sylva
- Cocktail Bar Curious is a cocoon-inspired space with laneway entrance
- Intimate Japanese restaurant Warabi, set to open in May
- Culprit adds a twist to Melbourne’s café culture: a floor-to-ceiling charcuterie display and a Vermouth tasting tray, set to open in May
- FIT and WET offer spectacular views alongside an ultramodern fitness facility, gold-roofed indoor pool, poolside bar and DJ booth
- Design inspired by Melbourne’s streetscapes and laneways, reflecting the city’s history and culture
- 830 square metres of ultra-modern conference, meeting and event space. The Great Room is a 426 square metre pillarless ballroom with ceiling artwork by Ash Keating
Christian De Sica’s villa for sale in Capri
Ideal for those who would like to own a charming property in one of theRead More
Hope St Radio opens wine bar and new home
Pete Baxter and Jack Shaw are set to open the doors to Hope St Radio,Read More