MELBOURNE MARRIOTT SET TO WELCOME BACK GUESTS
With the announcement of easing Victorian lockdown restrictions, Melbourne Marriott Hotel has curated a host of getaway options, just a drive away to welcome back guests to the property.
From fun family experiences to luxe romantic staycations, Melbourne Marriott is ready to welcome guests back into the heart of the CBD, where guests will be able to mix business and leisure seamlessly and safely to experience the diversity of this most dynamic city.
“With an ever-changing landscape the Marriott Melbourne team have worked diligently to create unique packages at our hotel that we hope Victorians will be excited to experience, now that we all have the ability to move around the state again,” said Grant Gray, Executive Assistant Manager – Sales and Marketing.
Enjoy a stay with your furry best friend at one of the only dog friendly hotels in the Melbourne CBD. Marriott Melbourne’s dog friendly rooms mean that your best friend doesn’t have to stay at home. A welcome pawmenity will kick off your stay with Marriott Melbourne, including a premium bowl of food and water in your room. You will both enjoy plush bedding, including a luxury bed for your dog. Each room features a private courtyard so that your friend can roam free and safely. To make your friend’s stay super special, you’ll have the option to book an exclusive doggy in-room dining experience.
Situated among some of the best parks for walkies, such as Carlton Gardens, College of Surgeons Gardens, Parliament Gardens, Tianjin Gardens and Fitzroy Gardens, Marriott Melbourne will be your pooch park guide.
Treat yourself and your pooch to a staycation and experience the following package priced from $289:
- Private Outdoor courtyard
- Doggy Treats In room upon arrival
- Dog bed set up in room
- Water and food bowls set up in courtyard
- Map of local parks for walkies
- Doggy in-room dining menu available
Luxury Family Glamping
With families looking to escape their own four walls, Marriott Melbourne of offering guests the chance to take their family to a glamping experience in the city. Enjoy family time with a city glamping experience at Melbourne Marriott Hotel. The 5-star room will feature a private courtyard with a glamping tepee for the kids and all the necessities such as sleeping bags, pillows and outdoor chairs. Have a fun night under the stars or in the comfort of our Marriott bed, with late check-out up to 1pm. Bring the dog along if you would like to complete the family fun.
- Your luxury Marriott room (for Mum and Dad)
- Your own Private courtyard
- Teepee tent, with full Lux fit out for the kids Glamping
- Fairy lit firepit in the middle of the camp
- Mood lighting
- Full camp site setup, camp chairs, log cushions for kids and picnic table
- Selection of games and board games
- Family Picnic Hampers available to order (For your camp site or take to a nearby park park)
The ultimate glamping experience in the heart of the city with rates from $299, and can be booked HERE.
Hot Tub and Movies Under the Stars
Treat the one you love and unwind beyond your living room to break the isolation with a romantic staycation at Marriott Melbourne. Experience Melbourne like never-before, with a stay in one of Marriott’s 5-star rooms, a private courtyard and hot tub with outdoor movie set-up, twin wine pack, and late check out up to 1pm. All you need is a room, a hot tub, and the stars to decorate your night.
Enjoy a perfect couple’s staycation and relax under the stars and city skyline with rates from $339 including:
- Private courtyard with hot tub
- Select your own movie to be played on your big screen under the stars
- Reclined camp deck chairs to relax and enjoy the show
- A twin wine pack to enjoy throughout the evening
- Mini bar with premium selection available
- A selection of gourmet hampers to order to your room
- Late check out for that lazy breakfast and morning.
Reservations can be made here – https://www.marriott.com.au/reservation/availability.mi?propertyCode=MELMC&cc=ZJ0
Luxury Home Hotel Service Expands Into Events, Film & Photoshoots
Australia’s Luxury Home Hotel Service, coveted by celebrities and those seeking the finest private villasRead More
Breast Cancer Research Foundation’s Virtual Hot Pink Evening
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) recently held their Virtual Hot Pink Evening, taking theirRead More