2020 Miss World Australia pageant – NSW Preliminaries
In an early kick-off to the 2020 Miss World Australia contest, the New South Wales Preliminary Final was held at Sir Stamford Circular Quay on 13 October.
The event drew many entrants as the pageant continues to grow each year.
The finalists (shown left to right in below group picture) are:
- Rachel Gallagher, Sydney
- Alexandra Trkulja, Seven Hills
- Maddy May, Sydney
- Renae Thorman, Pheasants Nest
- Alexia Alana Zouroudis, Wollongong
- Eden Hughes, Austinmer
- Angela Coulton, Hornsby
- Kristina Angeli, Canberra
- Chantelle Corby, Tamworth
- Crystel Bandal, St Marys
- Courtney Smith, Kellyville
- Krysta Heath, Hunter Valley
- Kayleigh Franks, Manly
- Arshdeep Kaur, Penrith
- Melissa Holt, Mollymook Beach
Photo credit: Mish Mish Photography
These young women will now go on to the NSW State Final to be held in the first half of 2020.
Here is a selection of other photos from the event.
Get a taste of the Royal Melbourne Show at home
· Victoria’s favourite show bags can now be delivered straight to your door · Great options forRead More
$15m luxury lodge Sequoia set to open in November
South Australia will soon have a brand new super-luxe offering for local and international visitorsRead More