PENINSULA BEVERLY HILLS DEBUTS RE-DESIGN AND EXCLUSIVE NEW TREATMENTS AT ITS AWARD-WINNING SPA
The Peninsula Beverly Hills is pleased to announce the completion of a redesign of its 4,600 square foot award-winning spa, perched on the fifth floor next to the legendary rooftop pool and restaurant. Conceptualized by Beverly Hills-based interior design firm Forchielli Glynn, the redesign at the Forbes Five Star-rated property reflects the hotel’s signature glamour.
“We put great care into embracing the residential charm of The Peninsula Beverly Hills as a haven for our guests,” said Managing Director Offer Nissenbaum. “The new design of the spa, much like our recently refreshed guest rooms, represents quintessential Beverly Hills luxury.”
Key features include shimmering, textured wall-coverings; upgraded lighting, which includes a new Swarovski Crystal pendant fixture at the check-in desk; and a feature wall with a dramatically lit assembly of hand-crafted white porcelain flowers arranged as if carried by the wind. Even the walls at the entrance glow invitingly through the glass entry doors, which feature illuminated leaf sculptures fabricated by Art et Floritude in France.
This attention to detail can be found throughout. The entry to the Serenity Lounge features a pale pink wall with an ethereal collage of white porcelain flowers some finished in gold leaf, while new lounge seating includes curved sectional sofas with integral data ports.
Upholstery fabrics are soft chenille textures in pale tones of pearl grey, accented with touches of pink; a cushioned plank flooring in bleached wood tones remains quiet underfoot; while a unique Lucite table seems to float beneath an organic branch ceiling pendant with Murano glass petals by Portuguese lighting company, Serip.
Each of the seven treatment rooms are illuminated by soft back-lit capiz shell wall panels, with guests able to enjoy heated robes and the option to listen to their own music playlists through the system.
The manicure and pedicure room has two new platform massage chairs that swivel for ease of entry/exit with integral foot baths. The room also features a dramatic and modern floor to ceiling back-lit nail polish display wall, adding an element of artistry to the space.
New spa features include:
- Pink Himalayan Salt Dry Saunas: The salt, activated by the heat, aids in releasing serotonin in the body, which is thought to positively impact digestion, memory, and mood.
- Hair and Makeup Studio: Get “red carpet ready” in the hair and make-up studio, which features an extensive blow out menu of hairstyles, make-up, manicures and pedicures, luxury hair care products by Oribe – and of course, Champagne. Hair and make-up services are also available in guest rooms and suites.
- Spa Cabana: The spa continues outside to the nearby pool, where a new Spa Cabana offers a menu of express treatments in your private cabana. Hydration treatments, reflexology, manicures and pedicures, and vitamin facials are available to enhance relaxation.
- Upgraded Serenity Lounge amenities: Ginger and hibiscus tea, seasonal fruit infused waters, ginger and turmeric shots, gluten free zucchini muffins, apples, roasted Marcona almonds, and a whimsical selection of adult coloring books will help you unwind before your treatment.
New face and body treatments include:
- MBR ® Age Defying Customized Facial: MBR’s unique three-step process is treated on the face, neck and décolleté to Prep (cleanse and enzyme peel), Infuse (stimulate the dermis and epidermis for increased collagen production) and Seal (close ingredients in the skin to maximize resiliency). This age-defying treatment is an excellent accompaniment to pre and post-surgical procedures as well as for those seeking a significant reduction of wrinkles, sun damage and sagging skin.
- MBR The Best & Ultimate Liquid Surgery Rejuvenation Facial: The Best utilizes the revolutionary MBR FibroBoost Complex, a patented anti-ageing peptide that profoundly activates and controls cell functions. Encapsulated in a state-of-the-art, intelligent carrier system, it precisely supports the skin cells’ natural signaling process for a distinct reanimation of fibroblastic structures. Collagen and elastin fibers are strengthened, preventing skin sagging and wrinkle formation.
- Subtle Energies 24K Gold Age-Defying Facial: This exotic and enriching organic skin remedy will enliven the skin whilst restoring emotional balance. Mogra, Queen of Jasmines’ offers a wonderment of healing elements and works synergistically to boost collagen production and increase cell renewal. Combined with the restorative powers of 24K gold leaf, this sensory experience penetrates and revives the deep layers of the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Subtle Energies Blissful Marma Massage: Long, firm, flowing movements and therapeutic techniques at various levels of pressure are implemented; whilst marma therapy and chakra balance align vital energy centers.
Enriching results-based organic blends deliver powerful active benefits, enhancing overall wellbeing. The 90-minute experience includes a Subtle Energies signature facial marma massage with potent aromatic actives designed to balance the emotions, release stress and reduce anxiety.
Subtle Energies Recovering Traveller: For the active man to the constant traveller, this customized treatment journey balances and restores, maintaining immunity, muscle strength and healthy skin. Your body will be invigorated and renewed with an organic body polish, to then be transported to a place of deep relaxation with a full body detox massage, also assisting adrenal fatigue. Feel all the tension drift away as your skin is cleansed and balanced with a gentleman essential hydration facial to complete this well-being journey.
For additional information and appointments, please call +1 (310) 975-2854 or visit our website.
20PerFit – a fitness game changer
In a matter of weeks, 20PerFit will be launching its revolutionary electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)Read More
KAWS arrives at Chadstone this School Holidays
Chadstone – The Fashion Capital has partnered with the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV), commencingRead More