SMOKED BURGERS & BBQ OFFICIALLY OPENS IN THE FORUM SHOPS AT CAESARS PALACE
Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace is officially open!
Designed and operated by Hospitality Boulevard, guests can partake in a creative menu consisting of BBQ favourites prepared with West Coast flare. Meanwhile, a roster of handcrafted cocktails include shaken specialties and smoked iterations of beloved classics. The experience provides a comfortable vibe with indoor and outdoor seating right on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
“We are thrilled to provide a fun, relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with great food,” says Joey Pintozzi, vice president of marketing and sales, Hospitality Boulevard. “Smoked Burgers & BBQ is the prime spot for dining experiences ranging from lunch with friends or colleagues to watching games or a simply enjoying a lively night out.”
Signature dishes include:
- Smoked Chicken Wings: Smoked for two hours and served plain, Buffalo-style or tossed in one of the chef’s signature BBQ sauces.
- World Famous Pig Candy: Apple-smoked candied bacon prepared with brown sugar, cayenne pepper, cumin and served with cornbread.
- Loaded BBQ Nachos: Crisp corn tortillas layered with Smoked BBQ brisket, pulled pork, shredded cheddar cheese topped with jalapeño, scallions, cilantro and sour cream.
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Blueberry Sliders: Buttermilk fried chicken breast, fresh blueberry jam, jalapeño and pepper jack served on a Hawaiian sweet roll.
- Chopped Beef Brisket: Savory sliced brisket, coated in smoked-spice dry rub and served with a side.
- Louisiana Hot Link: Grilled, split pork hot link slathered in BBQ sauce.
- Smoked Pork Sandwich: Pulled pork shoulder seasoned with the chef’s spice blend, tossed with mustard BBQ sauce and served on Texas toast with coleslaw.
- Salted Caramel Banana Pudding: Graham cracker crust layered with banana cream, sliced bananas and a drizzle of salted caramel.
Specialty cocktail highlights include:
- Smoked BBQ Bloody Mary: Jack Daniels, homemade Bloody Mary mix, “Smoked” BBQ sauce, jalapeño, Tabasco topped with candied bacon, chicken wing, cherry tomato and an olive.
- Smoked Manhattan: Jack Daniels Rye, sweet vermouth and Angostura Bitters.
- Watermelon Fresh: New Amsterdam Vodka, watermelon liqueur, simple syrup, fresh watermelon and a fresh watermelon cube.
- The G & T: New Amsterdam Gin, Fever Tree Tonic Water and frozen blueberries.
Smoked Burgers & BBQ is now accepting reservations and can be booked here.
As the city reopens and resurges back to life, RISING, the state’s newest major cultural eventRead More
Las Vegas news briefs – April 2021
Wish You Were Here Group to Debut Kassi Beach House Renowned hospitality group Wish YouRead More