SMOKED BURGERS & BBQ OFFICIALLY OPENS IN THE FORUM SHOPS AT CAESARS PALACE
Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace is officially open!
Designed and operated by Hospitality Boulevard, guests can partake in a creative menu consisting of BBQ favourites prepared with West Coast flare. Meanwhile, a roster of handcrafted cocktails include shaken specialties and smoked iterations of beloved classics. The experience provides a comfortable vibe with indoor and outdoor seating right on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
“We are thrilled to provide a fun, relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with great food,” says Joey Pintozzi, vice president of marketing and sales, Hospitality Boulevard. “Smoked Burgers & BBQ is the prime spot for dining experiences ranging from lunch with friends or colleagues to watching games or a simply enjoying a lively night out.”
Signature dishes include:
- Smoked Chicken Wings: Smoked for two hours and served plain, Buffalo-style or tossed in one of the chef’s signature BBQ sauces.
- World Famous Pig Candy: Apple-smoked candied bacon prepared with brown sugar, cayenne pepper, cumin and served with cornbread.
- Loaded BBQ Nachos: Crisp corn tortillas layered with Smoked BBQ brisket, pulled pork, shredded cheddar cheese topped with jalapeño, scallions, cilantro and sour cream.
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Blueberry Sliders: Buttermilk fried chicken breast, fresh blueberry jam, jalapeño and pepper jack served on a Hawaiian sweet roll.
- Chopped Beef Brisket: Savory sliced brisket, coated in smoked-spice dry rub and served with a side.
- Louisiana Hot Link: Grilled, split pork hot link slathered in BBQ sauce.
- Smoked Pork Sandwich: Pulled pork shoulder seasoned with the chef’s spice blend, tossed with mustard BBQ sauce and served on Texas toast with coleslaw.
- Salted Caramel Banana Pudding: Graham cracker crust layered with banana cream, sliced bananas and a drizzle of salted caramel.
Specialty cocktail highlights include:
- Smoked BBQ Bloody Mary: Jack Daniels, homemade Bloody Mary mix, “Smoked” BBQ sauce, jalapeño, Tabasco topped with candied bacon, chicken wing, cherry tomato and an olive.
- Smoked Manhattan: Jack Daniels Rye, sweet vermouth and Angostura Bitters.
- Watermelon Fresh: New Amsterdam Vodka, watermelon liqueur, simple syrup, fresh watermelon and a fresh watermelon cube.
- The G & T: New Amsterdam Gin, Fever Tree Tonic Water and frozen blueberries.
Smoked Burgers & BBQ is now accepting reservations and can be booked here.
Sydney International Boat Show – Ocean Club soirée
OceanLIVE recently presented the party of the Sydney International Boat Show – the fabulous OceanRead More
Lexus Melbourne Cup Tour 2019
The Lexus Melbourne Cup Tour National Sweep kicked off recently, as the coveted trophy touredRead More