Single Release: Brooke Evers feat. Rachel West & Glen Faria – Turn Around
One of Australia’s most in-demand DJs, Producers and media personalities Brooke Evers returns with her new house party hit single ‘Turn Around’ featuring Rachel West and Glen Faria. A booty shaking, head nodding radio killer, ‘Turn Around’ is ready to turn the vibe up on any set with its Latin-tinged party feel.
Brooke’s meteoric rise from cover-model, reality TV personality, Australian DJ and brand ambassador to become now one of most exciting party-rocking DJ’s on the US circuit, the Australian-born Dutch beauty has been dominating the club scene for over a decade.
Brooke has been working hard in the studio with producing legend ‘Avedon’ who joined the multi-platinum and Grammy award winning super producer Scott Storch as his co-producer. Together they have worked on records from the likes of Bone Thugs n Harmony, A$ap Ferg, Fat Joe, Chris Brown, Fabulous and many more.
- Brooke is a renowned LA-based/Australian born DJ
- Brooke’s recent single ‘Thong Song’ has over 1.5M streams on Spotify.
- Brooke is now LA-based and has developed a solid touring footprint across the USA over recent years playing some of the country’s biggest clubs and stages
- Residencies at Temple San Francisco, Atlantic City’s Premier Nightclub, E11even in Miami, Denver’s Beta and the iconic Encore Beach Club in Las Vegas.
- Brooke hosts her own show ‘The Party with Brooke Evers’ on iHeart Radio,
- Video: Official Music Video shot in LA and features Timmy Trumpet & some key Instagram influencers including Jessica Cribbon and Lauren Drain Kagan.
Brooke Evers Australian Tour:
29 Sept – The Coffs / Coffs Harbour
6 Oct – Royal Randwick / Sydney
27 Oct – Port Macquarie Hotel / Port Macquarie
10 Nov – Aus-X Open / Sydney
Single Release: Sheppard – Learning to Fly
This week Sheppard rounds out 12 months of songs with this latest release, whichRead More
FIVE Greatest Hits 2021 Australian Tour
FIVE are guaranteed to bring the party vibes on their Greatest Hits Australian Tour Boybands wereRead More