Single Release: Brooke Evers feat. Rachel West & Glen Faria – Turn Around
One of Australia’s most in-demand DJs, Producers and media personalities Brooke Evers returns with her new house party hit single ‘Turn Around’ featuring Rachel West and Glen Faria. A booty shaking, head nodding radio killer, ‘Turn Around’ is ready to turn the vibe up on any set with its Latin-tinged party feel.
Brooke’s meteoric rise from cover-model, reality TV personality, Australian DJ and brand ambassador to become now one of most exciting party-rocking DJ’s on the US circuit, the Australian-born Dutch beauty has been dominating the club scene for over a decade.
Brooke has been working hard in the studio with producing legend ‘Avedon’ who joined the multi-platinum and Grammy award winning super producer Scott Storch as his co-producer. Together they have worked on records from the likes of Bone Thugs n Harmony, A$ap Ferg, Fat Joe, Chris Brown, Fabulous and many more.
- Brooke is a renowned LA-based/Australian born DJ
- Brooke’s recent single ‘Thong Song’ has over 1.5M streams on Spotify.
- Brooke is now LA-based and has developed a solid touring footprint across the USA over recent years playing some of the country’s biggest clubs and stages
- Residencies at Temple San Francisco, Atlantic City’s Premier Nightclub, E11even in Miami, Denver’s Beta and the iconic Encore Beach Club in Las Vegas.
- Brooke hosts her own show ‘The Party with Brooke Evers’ on iHeart Radio,
- Video: Official Music Video shot in LA and features Timmy Trumpet & some key Instagram influencers including Jessica Cribbon and Lauren Drain Kagan.
Brooke Evers Australian Tour:
29 Sept – The Coffs / Coffs Harbour
6 Oct – Royal Randwick / Sydney
27 Oct – Port Macquarie Hotel / Port Macquarie
10 Nov – Aus-X Open / Sydney
PAUL KELLY – ON THE ROAD AGAIN EAST COAST REGIONAL TOUR 2021
Frontier Touring are thrilled to announce that revered Australian singer-songwriter Paul Kelly will be joined by his bandRead More
Album Release: Luna Vexa – King Of Eve
A Melbourne musician has overcome homelessness and an auto-immune condition, which left her bed-ridden forRead More